View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 June 21st 2017 - The Lords of Fire and Passion 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
The Lords of Fire and the Flames of Passion!!

Welcome June! The peak of the Sun! The time of fire and passion! Where we burn away the attachments of old and welcome the birth of new energies! Summer is almost upon us and this ritual is a celebration of the Sun and the Life that it brings to us!!

Here at Satan and Suns! We welcome this time and the incredible energies it brings!

Fire is a destructive but also nurturing element! The soil under Volcanos are some of the most fertile in the world and for good reason. The Hellborn Realm is very much aligned with this. Burn away the old and bring in the new! Release the shards of the past and bring in the new energies of growth and prosperity. The garden is rotten and dead, burn away the old and let the nurtrients go back to the soil to make way for the new Growth!

This is a powerful ritual of releasing the Old and welcoming the New, step out of your old reality and step into the new!

This ritual is cast with Lord Flereous, and 3 great Hellborn Lords who are combining the various essences of their fire to wash over you, burning away the old and bringing in the new.

Lord Flereous - One of the Fire Lords and Lords of the Sun and Renewal, and the Demon Lord who can offer protection and destroy one’s enemies. He also can destroy and burn away the old energies and bring in new energies for projects and opportunities.

Lord A - The Supreme Gladiator champion of the Hellborn Tournaments and the Imperial Demon Commander, representing the Hellborns in the Demonic Army. Lord A brings incredible ferocity and force, he adds the power of the Warrior Flame to this powerful working. For inspiration, perserverence and the relentless might of the warrior, to smash through your obstacles and barriers and attain your goals and desires!

Lord B - Demonic Lord and Patron of one of the ruling hellborn houses! He adds the power of the red flames of prosperity and abundance. The flames of freedom and empowerment. Strength and confidence, allowing one to burn away vibrations that hold them down and allow them to rise and claim what is theirs. The motto of the Hellborns is fight and burn through the barriers that keep you from your goals, letting nothing stand in your way! Lord B Represents that power and might and adds the Volcanic Red Flame to this casting.

Lord C - One of the Demonic Lords of the Blue Hellborns and ones who brings the power of the Blue Flame to this working. Lord C is also an Imperial Demon Commander, of the blue Hellborns and a mighty weaponsmith and warrior. He makes incredible weapons and is known for his ability to enchant his creations with energies that cut through all obstacles and open hidden paths and doors. The blue flame that he mixes into his work is one of creation and mastery. Those who are blessed with the blue flame of the blue hellborns are moved towards mastery and guided to greatness on their journey. The addition of this blue flame to this ritual will help one to shed the past and push forward to a great future.

This ritual will be a powerful ritual of flame and renewal. Cast on June 21st 2017 at 9:00pm pst, we will invite the powerful flames of these Dark Lords to cleanse us, renew our souls and awaken us to the powerful creation energies that exist all around us. The nurturing energies are ripe for new goals and ventures, but to fully capitalize on these we have to shed the essence of old and step into the energies of growth and creation. The fire burns away the attachments that hold us and empowers us to pursue our goals and dreams. This is a perfect time for renewal, clearing away the old and waking way for the new.

Items you require

~ 3 Red Candles and a Blue Candle.
~ A piece of Garnet or Carnelian
~ Frankincense incense
~ A Piece of Paper

1. Take one of the red candles and carve Flereous’s sigil on it. Place this candle in the back center of the altar.

2. On either side of this red candle place the other two red candles on the side and the blue candle in the front in a diamond shape.

3. Place the Crystal you have selected in the centre of these four candles.

4. Write out a goal that you wish to attain on the paper, place it in front of you.

5. Light the candles and take a moment to gaze into the flames. Think about the flames, the power of fire, the nourishing warmth. Fire is life and has allowed human to survive in the harshest climates. Think of fire, and the life that it brings. It is powerful, passionate, destructive.. It is raw and primal, it is life and death. It is all. Focus on the flames and feel the power of fire.

5. Say.

“I thank the great Dark Lords of Fire,
the Hellborn Lords for this energy.
I welcome the Red Flames of the Warrior.
The Volcanic flames of progress and growth,
and the Blue Flames of Self Guidance and Mastery.
I welcome the flames and invite them to burn away my blocks!”

6. Now take in a deep breath and think of the Sun… The Sun is life, it is what allows our planet to live and thrive. Only because of the power of the sun are we alive. Our little planet circling around a giant ball of fire. Think of the warmth of the sun. It nourishes us, it makes all things grow. It can also burn and scorch us, it is powerful like the flames, and it should be respected. Imagine the Sun and feel the powerful empowering energies.

7. Say.

“I thank the Solar Lords for the power of life,
growth and prosperity.
The flames nourish and grow,
they awaken the depth of the soul
and they bring me to what it is that I desire.
I move to my goals and command them to me,
manifesting them and all that I desire!
I call the flames of the Sun!
Wash over me and help me to grow and thrive
and manifest all that I desire”

8. Sit with the energies of the flame and feel the power of fire flowing through you.

9. Take a moment to Thank the demons and show gratitude for their energies in this casting The energies of the Sun combined with the energies of the year are the perfect time for new ventures, new opportunities and new challenges! Take them like a helllborn, head on and strong and let nothing stand in your way!

The energies of this ritual will smash the barriers in your path and align you with what you desire and where you wish to go. Empower yourself and know that you have the ability to attain greatness and the power to shape your destiny! Burn away what holds you back and grow what empowers you!

This is a ritual of the self! An Immersion of self with the fire and flames of desire. This is your life, free yourself from the past and embrace what where you wish to go!

If you wish to sign up for this amazing ritual please post below!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
WOW! I'm in!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
Yes Akelta , I Will would like to be added please :crazy:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Count me in please !

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Patron Deities?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
sign me up please :cuteghost:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Patron Deities?: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Sign me up !!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 2
Sign me up please !

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

sign me up please! thanks !

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:24 pm
SINNER of the month

Very much YES, please!!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
sign me up please :)devil:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm