View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 May 15th 2017 Group Ritual - The Dark Journey of the Soul 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
The Dark Journey of the Soul

This is a Ritual of the Self, A journey of the soul and a deep initiation of the self and the darkness that sleeps. We all have darkness that resides within, this darkness is ours, it is our birthright. It is beautiful and seductive, passionate and playful. It is the Darkness that inspires us and empowers us from the shadows. It can guide us, release us, but it can also bind us and torment us. This ritual is a personal journey of the soul and an awakening of the self. The balance of the Darkness and the Light.

The Passage though the dark is a challenging one but very rewarding. Those who walk with their shadow learn much about themselves, they awaken dreams, passions and knowledge of who they are and what they want, free of societal programs and propaganda. This is a a journey for demonic inspiration, creativity, connection, and embracing and honouring the darkness of the soul.

This Ritual is the Dark Journey of the Soul, and the initiation of the self.

This Ritual will be cast on May 15th 2017 @ 9:00pm pst.

To sign up for this Ritual please post that you would like to be included below!

This Ritual has two parts. The first is calling upon the Dark Forces to open the gates. The second is the personal journey of the self.

For this Ritual you require

~ Journal
~ 3 Candles
~ A Crystal that aligns with you
~ Lord Satan’s Sigil on a piece of paper.

Altar Set up.

1) Place the candles in a triangle with the Large end facing you. This is not a containment triangle, this is a focusing triangle that is designed to focus the energies to open the gates to your subconscious mind for your journey.

2) In the middle of the Triangle place your sigil and light the candles.

3). Hold your stone in your left hand.

4). You may add any additions to the altar you desire and have any incense or essential oils burning that you wish.

Part one - Opening the Gates.

1). At this time we ask you to sit before the Altar. On our end we will be calling in an incredible group to open the gates and the energy will wash over you and help you to enter the state.

2). We are calling in the power of Lord Satan, His Wives, his Sons, His Daughter, and His descendants. The energy of Satan’s House, and the Power of satan’s Family which is one of love and unity, prosperity, might, honour, passion, wisdom and power. His family is incredible and the Dark energies that they bring as a unified force will open the Gates. We will be working with them on our end, creating an energy which we will wash over you.

3). For this part of the ritual sit before the altar. Take in 7 deep breaths gazing at the sigil in the centre of the triangle. With each breath focus on the earth below you and feel your energies sinking into the strong supportive surface of the Earth.

4). Gaze directly into the Sigil, focus entirely on the sigil. Take two remaining breaths and say.

“Lord Satan, I call to you, I ask you to open the Gates of my mind, Open the Gates of Darkness, open the Gates of my subconscious and let me walk with you into the shadows of my soul. I call to you Lord Satan, open the gates of my soul.

I am ready to walk with you into the darkness, I am ready to walk with you and face what is shows to me, to see what I need to see and to unlock the bindings of my soul. I wish to unlock my creativity my inspiration, and to embrace and honour the darkness in my soul.”

5). Gaze into the Sigil.

Part two - Walking the Path

*note - If you have a Son or Daughter or Descendant of Satan they will journey with you through this, if you do not that is no worries as Lord Satan or one of your other Companions will walk with you.

1). As you gaze into the sigil you will begin to see images, visuals. Follow them.

2). See yourself walking on a trail. A trail that leads to an ancient looking door. As you approach the door you will see visuals and images that represent who you are symbols that are aligned with you. Walk towards the door.

3) When you are ready open the door.

4). On the other side of the door you will begin your journey. This is a very personal journey and one that will reveal to you the creative darkness of your soul. This experience is different for everyone and nothing you get is wrong.

You will be guided by the Demons into your mind and into your subconscious and receive powerful and profound messages about your self, you darkness, you will receive inspiration and wisdom and get in touch with sides of yourself you thought your lost or forgot. You will meet the Dark Creative Force inside of you.

5). This is a powerful Journey, let the energies guide you and see where you go.

6). Once you have returned, journal the experience.

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Wed May 03, 2017 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
Thanks Akelta ' I Will be taking part in The Ritual :cloud:

Wed May 03, 2017 1:19 pm
SINNER of the month

This sounds so perfect for me right now! Thank you so much Akelta and Lord Satan.

Wed May 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Patron Deities?: Aphrodite, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
This is a wonderful ritual! Thank you for hosting it, Akelta! Which sigil of Lord Satan are we using here?

Wed May 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 2
Please include me Akelta! Thank you!

Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 pm
SINNER of the month

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Sign me up for this please! :devillove:

Wed May 03, 2017 1:44 pm

This was perfect right now! Please include me.

Wed May 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Sign me up too please :)devil:

Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Patron Deities?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
sign me up please :cuteghost:

Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Patron Deities?: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4