View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:13 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 February 2017 Group Ritual - Celebration of Love 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
We have a very special ritual for Valentines Day that we would like to share with you.  This rituals is a very special Celebration of love!

This ritual will be cast Friday, February 17th 2017 at 9:00pm pst

Love is a very powerful and incredible force.  It binds us, raises our vibrations and brings us into a state closer to our core selves.  When we embrace self love we can find balance,  a place where we can meet our needs and also spread powerful positive energies that help to bring everyone up.  Self love is honouring yourself and who you are,  it is loving yourself no matter what state you are in and believing in yourself when things seems to fall apart.  

The energies of the heart chakra are very deep and complex and often misunderstood.  We are taught to close off our hearts, to feel shame and guilt for who we are and the things that we experience and think.    

Lets not forget, this is Valentines day.. the time of love! and not just self love, but physical love and putting out those vibrations to find love and appreciation.  To honour those who love us and surround ourselves with love and friendship.  Love can be many things, it does not just have to be romantic,  it can be love of parents, family and children,  it can be love of friends,  it can be love of our demon and spirit families.  and most importantly love of the self!   This is a two part love ritual that is designed to first embrace self love, and accept an infusion of divine universal love.. This is a ritual to honour the love that is in our lives.  

Self Love with Lord Rosier, Lady Rashoon, and Lady Taroon

Lord Rosier is the Divinity Demon Lord of Love.  He is a very beautiful and amazing Dark lord who understands the complexities of love and the nature of the heart chakra.  From Lord Rosier we receive this gift of Divine love.  to honour, love and respect ourselves and bring us back into alignment with our true selves.  When we embrace self love we radiate and are able to express who we are.  We are confident and powerful and beautiful beings and Lord Rosier can help show us the way to self love.  

Lady Rashoon is one of Mammons wives and one of the demoness's of seduction.  She also is a very empowered Solar Demoness who radiates feminine energies and knows that to attract a mate, you have to be empowered and have confidence and love of the self.  When you know yourself and radiate that powerful love energy you can walk into a room and turn heads with your seduction and beauty.  She brings her blessings to this ritual with the awakening of the empowered self.  

Lady Taroon, another of Mammon's wives and the demoness of desire.  She is the sister of Rashoon and another incredibly empowered solar demoness who brings the energies of desire, empowerment and love.  She adds her energies of desire, the desire to love and be loved, the desire to spread the powerful energies of love and the desire to know yourself and know the love that is concealed in your heart.  She adds her powerful energies to this ritual!

Together these three bless us with Divine Love and awaken our hearts to self love and empowerment.  Self love, Self celebration and Divine Love Infusion. Love starts from the self! This is a spell designed to give you a boost of self love and also manifest and bring love into your life.

Items that you need.  

~ 2 Pink or White Candles
~ 1 Rose Quartz Crystal
~ Your favourite essential oil or incense

1)  Place the candles on either side of your space.  

2)  Place the rose quartz in between the candles.  

3) Light your favourite incense

4)  Get comfortable and connect to the energies of the ritual.  The energies of Lord Rosier.  Sit in silence with yourself for a moment and think about something about your self that you love.  Focus on your body, your mind, your energies,  a skill you have, anything that you love about yourself and take a moment to just appreciate that and honour yourself.  the world is so hard on us and it is important to take a moment to just say thank you to ourselves.  Say..

"I have love in my heart,
Love of myself,
I appreciate and respect myself.
I appreciate those who share their love with me.
I appreciate  "____list qualities that you appreciate about yourself_____"
I honour and respect myself
I accept the love I can give to myself
I accept this divine love into my heart.

Thank you Lord Rosier,
Thank you Lady Rashoon,
Thank you Lady Taroon,

I accept the gift of Divine love into my heart. "

5)  Stay with the energies and just focus on your heart chakra, honouring where you are, honouring who you are and sitting with the energies of self love.  Embrace the energies of self love and love yourself.  See yourself for the amazing person that you are.  Sit with the energies of your heart chakra and just allow yourself to accept yourself for who you are and accept all of you, your flaws, your imperfections, everything that you are is who you are, and you are amazing and incredible.  The gift of divine love will remind you of how amazing you are, how loved you are, and how much you can shine.  

If you would like to join, please post below that you would like to be included!

:grouphug:

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

*jumps right in* Yes please!!!!!

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Please include me as well.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:45 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
As always...sign me up!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Patron Deities?: Aphrodite, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Self love is fundamental for everyone, please sign me up <3

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

I would love to be included! :)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:00 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Thanks Akelta ' Add me please ' I have a Session with him Soon :devilparty:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
Sign me up :D

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Please sign me up :)

Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 2
Sign me up!

Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next