Dracomeroth

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Pwnie

Its an interesting grimore, but heavy on having materials to do workings of any kind to be completely honest.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Pwnie"]Its an interesting grimore, but heavy on having materials to do workings of any kind to be completely honest.[/quote]' My Friend has this Book yes it has a lot of good information in it Do let me know how you like ' once you've had the chance to Really work from it She seems to enjoy it So you have a Nice Book here ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Haven't heard of this one, adding it to my list of books to read. Thanks everyone
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

DoubleD wrote:Haven't heard of this one, adding it to my list of books to read. Thanks everyone
Double D you will enjoy this Book ' I was able to some online not Much but from what , I did get to Read its a Damn good book so Its one that ' I am ordering for myself for sure :cuteghost:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Just found a used copy, added to cart. Hopefully it isn't all about evocation and abusing beings. Anyone know if that is the case?
user1876

DoubleD wrote:Just found a used copy, added to cart. Hopefully it isn't all about evocation and abusing beings. Anyone know if that is the case?
Double D . I was told about two books he Has ' I don't have any of his books yet myself ' But my Friend says the one She has is mostly on Evocation now , I am not sure witch book your ordering hope its a good one

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”