Somnus Dreadwood

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Pwnie

Anyone use anything from his books or Blighted Lords per chance.
Darth Moronius

Dont have their books, but theres info about The Black Court:
http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p20157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pwnie

says im not authorized to read it
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Anyone use anything from his books or Blighted Lords per chance.
'' I don't have any of his books I did read one of them online at Amazon because of my account there reading books online free music other stuff comes with' the account but if you are looking for his books again Google it good luck :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Darth Moronius wrote:Dont have their books, but theres info about The Black Court:
http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p20157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There was a post from a member of the Black court, here some quotes:
Andreeje wrote: There was a hand full of very capable adepts that were there, but the majority were very young people fill out fantasies in the cult like tone which the leader, Somnus, puts out. He would also lash out at those who disagreed with him; calling them apostates and were threatened with cursing and other behavior of that type
Andreeje wrote: So when Somnus put out his version of the Koran, and threatened any who didn't accept it with curses and branded them as apostates, most all of the more knowledgeable people left
Andreeje wrote: So, in my opinion, stay as far away as you can, as the guy obviously has a few screws loose, and presents himself as more of a cult mentality leader than a person of instructional value
So whatever anyone uses from his books or reads from his books, take it with a grain of salt.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”