Jean Kent Books

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Pwnie

Are the Master Book of Psalms and Book of Prayer book ok to use if your RHP?

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jean-kent/mast ... 65119.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jean-kent/book ... 49864.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Are the Master Book of Psalms and Book of Prayer book ok to use if your RHP?

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jean-kent/mast ... 65119.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jean-kent/book ... 49864.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'' Well Pwnie I am not going to tell you that Reading The book of Psalms are not something you should do because of you being on , The LHP now if you feel that you have good reasons for reading this Book then go for it . I no longer read and of '' The Psalms but that don't mean you shouldn't if it makes you happy are gives you a peace of mind !!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A lot of the psalms are said to be ancient spells of protection and the like. I can see that, but I am not on that Path. I pray to Satan and his Demons, and call upon those Powers now. I read anything I can get hands on, and I am strong on the RHP as an angel thereof. It does me no good now! Back to work! LOLOL!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Pwnie, I personally read anything I can get my hands on whether RHP, LHP or other. I would think unless you are following a specific path with a leader or mentor that tells you otherwise, any books should be fine to read if you want to read them.

I like to read things that push my boundaries or limits, things that challenge my beliefs. For me this leads to the most growth.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Heidi

I personally like these books and have worked very well for me. But it's your choice, whether you want to work with this god or not.

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”