Deluxe Azoetia- Andrew Chumbley- a Shambles

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Its been an interesting day. I just received an email from Daniel Schulke (author of Ars Philtron etc) , Director of Xoanon Publishing, after writing to their sister company, Three Hands Press.

He sent a very friendly email where he apologised for the error, explained there were a few botch jobs from their binders and he has now sent me a replacement Deluxe! yaaay! He has offered to allow me to keep the damaged one, however they do get credit as a publishing company for that book, sooo Im going to send it back. I have publisher friends and I know that is not a cheap game.

So with that in mind, it was worth the wait and i get a fresh new undamaged one soon! Thanks Xoanon and Mr Schulke for his gracious response.

Ps you guys should check the Xoanon email once in a while :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Anatel wrote:Its been an interesting day. I just received an email from Daniel Schulke (author of Ars Philtron etc) , Director of Xoanon Publishing, after writing to their sister company, Three Hands Press.

He sent a very friendly email where he apologised for the error, explained there were a few botch jobs from their binders and he has now sent me a replacement Deluxe! yaaay! He has offered to allow me to keep the damaged one, however they do get credit as a publishing company for that book, sooo Im going to send it back. I have publisher friends and I know that is not a cheap game.

So with that in mind, it was worth the wait and i get a fresh new undamaged one soon! Thanks Xoanon and Mr Schulke for his gracious response.

I am so glad they contacted you! We all understand mistakes happen and sometimes things get messed up, it is not about the mistakes, it is about how the mistakes are handled and I am so happy to hear that they are sending you a new copy! That is wonderful to hear!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Anatel wrote:Its been an interesting day. I just received an email from Daniel Schulke (author of Ars Philtron etc) , Director of Xoanon Publishing, after writing to their sister company, Three Hands Press.

:seasaw: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Everything is coming up Anatel today!!! I'm glad they've chosen to address and rectify the situation. :) :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Awww I'm really glad this got fixed Anatel :hug: .... and the whole man hands exchange just made me die laughing ROFL *hugs Christian*
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:Awww I'm really glad this got fixed Anatel :hug: .... and the whole man hands exchange just made me die laughing ROFL *hugs Christian*
' Eilana ' I Was just About to ask Anatel if She Had a Chance To get that Book Fixed because Its a Really Good Book ' I have picked Up a Few Of The Books that She advised To be Good Books One is, The Lake Of Fire and a Few More of them that '' I haven't had a chance to Read yet . But Will Soon for Some Home Work that ' I Need Take Care of Before My Next Session Starts Hopefully Sometime this Week With Everything else Going on ' I will Get around to it >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”