Any books recommends for Spells in LATIN?

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I m SOOOOOO into LATIN.
When I pronounce the word, I feel my energy swift is more intense than I speak the spell in English.

I tried to use google translate to translate some of the spell and prayer into Latin.....but of course, the grammatical is totally shit.

I wish to find more books contains spells in Latin.(The book is in English of course, but the chanting part is in Latin).
So I wonder....if any good books recommend? ( Demon friendly of course, I hate most of the books would COMMAND demon in the name of "God". )

thanks!
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

If your looking for actual demon friendly, good luck. I doubt you find much. Why you ask? Demon friendly is relatively new in terms of books and Latin is a dead language. In other words, at the time Latin was used most demon friendly practitioners were t writing down their stuff. When they did, they were contained in grimoires that were closely held and many times in code and allegory. The only people who were writing had to, at minimum, appear to be walking a more "straight" path at the risk of execution. It's only been in the last little bit of time that people could be more open in their writings. And they don't speak Latin. Plus, Latin isn't going to sell well. Even those ho have studied Latin (I have two years of it myself) don't generally have command over it as it isn't something we use frequently. They're better off putting it in the common tongue the way Martin Luther did the bible - to make it accessible to the masses. Otherwise, they're just publishing shit that is inaccessible to nearly everyone. Which 1. Doesn't do a lot of good, and 2. Isn't going to sell. So, if you find it, let us know!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”