Shadow Work Course

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:So I know its not a book, but I found that apprently their is a 12-week course on Jungs Shadow Working.

http://appliedjung.com/workshops/fb-nigredo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
' Pwnie I hope everything Worked Out with you With Your Shadow Work Course ' I am Doing the Samething Now with One Of my DC's its Worth it because like ''I told you before it helps you to Release Blocks from your Life So if your Trying to Heal from Something them Blocks being Gone Will make things a lot Easer for you ' Well that's how its been for me So far everyone is Different and We are all on Different Levels So again Good Luck to you with this matter >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hey pwnie,

I was wondering if you decided to take this course or are you still waiting? Shadow work is something that I am greatly interested in and am in need of doing. I pretty much am looking for a place to start. I need to learn more on it before I can even think about asking my companions or mentor for help.

If you did take or start taking the course, how is it going? Is it worth taking?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

velle wrote:
Pwnie wrote:
velle wrote:Pwnie Do share how your Shadow work Course goes ' I have a book on doing Shadow work and my DC .E this is One of the Areas He is very Good with So ' I'll be having him Work with me on mines because it helps you a lot , especially is you have anger are hurt your trying to release are anything you feel is Holding you back Shadow is the way to go' Good luck :P
whats the book called?

Also Im not ordering this course yet
' Pwnie The Book I have is Called Goth Craft Magickal Side of Dark Culture ' there are many books you Can find on Shadow Work this is one , I really like but you can look though them Amazon always have Good deals going on ;)
That book sounds really interesting.. I will have a look at it, thanks for mentioning it velle!

As for the course, I'll wait and see if anyone does go for it and what they thought of it before diving in. :wink:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”