View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What Do You Think of Koetting's 'Become a Living God'? 
Mommy

Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16
Draupadi wrote:
Anatel wrote:
Draupadi wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
hey again

What exactly did you find lacking in her books? The one you read is a basic intro, with some deepness to it but her other books are a lot more involved. Knowing what you feel is missing might better help us know where we can point you.

I am sure others will have some other thoughts as well so keep checking and read as much as you can get your hands on.

For example how to cast a circle. With which direcction should I start and should I draw the DZ sigil and recite the enns at the same time? Some say that the enns should be recited three times but the book is silent about it. In addition, some information about certain demons are missing. Take for example what is the element, direction and herbs of Rosier. I had to get it from a site which looked like it picked it up from the book. But when I got hold of the book the information was missing.

if you look on pages 144-157 she discusses the circle /triangle etc ritual construct and how to invoke the elements or whoever you have attending your circle/triangle. as you start practicing you will change who you call based on purpose. A good circle to start with is Belial -north-earth, Lucifer - east- air, Flereous south- fire and Leviathan- west- water. This is a perfect beginner circle. Also on page 248 -249 she draws diagrams of circle/triangle ritual constructs, you just have to dig. When i call my circle, i chant the enn as im going the DZ sigil. as you get more used to demonolatry magick and invocations you can invoke different demons, for purpose, like if you were going to work on increasing herb/crystal knowledge you could invoke only demons pertaining to that goal. if its all too confusing, you could even invoke Lord Satan at all the elemental points of your circle. Not all demons, like Rosier, will need an element. the Demons i listed above for the circle are used BECAUSE they are elemental demons. Not all demons are elementals but some do represent the elements.

The direction you start off with will depend on the demon you are working with. For example, if you are working with Belial and you happen to have him as your elemental, you would start your circle with Lucifer-east- air and end at the north with Belial. If im not invoking one that i personally call at an elemental point, or i dont know their direction/element or if they dont have a preferred direction/element, i just start at north.

Shes not going to tell you every little thing in a single book as this would be folly as a writer on her part. Also, a lot of experiences are meant to be achieved by personal gnosis, not because someone told you how to do it or what to do, if that makes sense. At the end of the day, I've had points where i was so broke i couldnt offer ANYTHING but a single cup of tea, but it was given in respect and love and honestly, at the end of the day, thats what transfers to the demon. not the colors you use, not the herbs you use, not the fancy offerings you offer. its the Intent and respect given behind it. if you have absolutely NOTHING but are willing to give part of that nothing, thats what makes that worth more than all the fancy stuff.

Ive invoked Rosier quite a few times and worked with him on several issues and ive just faced the direction of my permanent altar with no issues. He doesnt seem that fussed really. It was a general invocation inside my circle so direction really didnt come into play, nor did element. For herbs for him, I use things that represent love to me, like red roses, passionflower, damiana .. things that are said to inspire passion and good feelings. i didnt read this anywhere, i just did it by intuition. for Crystal correspondences, I use rose quartz as it is the crystal of love. For candles, pink or red. Incense i use something like rose or jasmine or i burn the herbs i mentioned above. Ive never had an issue connecting with him using this method. Hope it helps :)

Thank you Anatel. I do have a question. I don't cast a physical circle. I use my energy to create a protective circle around me, without using candles, incenses, etc. This is because I live with my family and for the sake of privacy and lack of time I resorted to using this basic circle. Is it OK for me to use such a circle? If yes then is it appropriate for me to invoke the demonic elemental protection for this circle? I have this feeling that as I am not providing the physical elemental items for them I am somehow doing things wrong. What do you say?

I rarely use peripherals to draw a physical circle. And my circle isnt for protection against who im working with or the demons i ask to attend. its to raise energy. The elementals add energy to my ritual, the demon i am invoking is there to add to that energy as well, not someone or something i need protection from :) So yes, an energy circle that you are talking about is perfectly fine. I do have areas where i leave offerings for them at random times but when i do my actual circle, i just do it energetically most of the time unless the ritual im using specifically calls for peripherals.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
I do plan on Reading Koetting's Become a living God book Now with that Being Said ' I have talked to Someone online at another site that Said to Me that ' She enjoyed it some parts didn't make Much since to her it Seemed like BS but , The Book was a okay read from him is What She told me So until ' I had the Chance to Read it myself it Wouldn't be fair of me to Say its not a good book based off What ' I 've been Told this Book

I Walk The path Of The Ancient One's Nature is My Home ' You Can Have anything You Want In Life It all Depends On You ' How Bad do You Want it Nothing Can Stop You Then Not All ' The Hatter's In The World !!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:46 am
Mommy

velle wrote:
I do plan on Reading Koetting's Become a living God book Now with that Being Said ' I have talked to Someone online at another site that Said to Me that ' She enjoyed it some parts didn't make Much since to her it Seemed like BS but , The Book was a okay read from him is What She told me So until ' I had the Chance to Read it myself it Wouldn't be fair of me to Say its not a good book based off What ' I 've been Told this Book

hes great if you like razzmatazz and jazz hands. Showmanship is a large portion of how he sells. Ive read his stuff and didnt personally take anything of use from it as i find it appeals mostly to the young goth i work with deeeeeeemonssss emo crowd. Feel free to read it and let us know your opinion! (just.. honestly .. dont spend a lot on it.... )

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:52 am
SINNER of the month

Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:

hes great if you like razzmatazz and jazz hands. Showmanship is a large portion of how he sells. Ive read his stuff and didnt personally take anything of use from it as i find it appeals mostly to the young goth i work with deeeeeeemonssss emo crowd. Feel free to read it and let us know your opinion! (just.. honestly .. dont spend a lot on it.... )
' Anatel if you don't think its worth Spending a lot of money on it then ' I know it can't be worth reading you know Good books and ' I can tell you don't think this is one of them ' I will pass it up now thanks :D :cheekydevil:

I Walk The path Of The Ancient One's Nature is My Home ' You Can Have anything You Want In Life It all Depends On You ' How Bad do You Want it Nothing Can Stop You Then Not All ' The Hatter's In The World !!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:57 am
Mommy

velle wrote:
Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:

' Anatel if you don't think its worth Spending a lot of money on it then ' I know it can't be worth reading you know Good books and ' I can tell you don't think this is one of them ' I will pass it up now thanks :D :cheekydevil:

dont pass it up, i am a firm believer that even if you dont personally follow something its great to read to get an idea of where someone is coming from. Im saying get the pdf or see if he's reprinted it on amazon for cheap. then itll be worth looking into. not the couple of hundred his earlier books commend simply because they are part of the grimoire craze. :)

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 pm
SINNER of the month

Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:
Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:

dont pass it up, i am a firm believer that even if you dont personally follow something its great to read to get an idea of where someone is coming from. Im saying get the pdf or see if he's reprinted it on amazon for cheap. then itll be worth looking into. not the couple of hundred his earlier books commend simply because they are part of the grimoire craze. :)
Okay I just wanted to make Sure its wroth reading ' because a lot of people are not really happy with Some of his Books given how much money, He's asking for $500-600 for one book but with me ' I do have an account with Amazon so Reading Books online is Something that's free Maybe' I can read This one :whip:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
@V:

So I have a few thoughts on EA. First, while I don't agree with his form of evocation for myself, I do highly respect him as someone who is well spoken and educated. I think he gives enough information in his videos to get you started with various things, and his books are insanely expensive. You can read reviews on amazon for many of them and it's pretty hit or miss. That said, I agree with Anatel, if you feel drawn to something you should explore it and see where it takes you. I read his forums, I read his newsletters and enjoy his interviews, outside of that I don't get too wrapped up in him.

Another one you can look at is Chaos Magick by andrieh vitimus, it is organized well and gives you enough exercises to get the basics down.

out of curiosity, and only because I am interested, not judging. What is it about EA that draws you in? Is it him? Or the other magicians in his group?

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 am
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
@V:

So I have a few thoughts on EA. First, while I don't agree with his form of evocation for myself, I do highly respect him as someone who is well spoken and educated. I think he gives enough information in his videos to get you started with various things, and his books are insanely expensive. You can read reviews on amazon for many of them and it's pretty hit or miss. That said, I agree with Anatel, if you feel drawn to something you should explore it and see where it takes you. I read his forums, I read his newsletters and enjoy his interviews, outside of that I don't get too wrapped up in him.

Another one you can look at is Chaos Magick by andrieh vitimus, it is organized well and gives you enough exercises to get the basics down.

out of curiosity, and only because I am interested, not judging. What is it about EA that draws you in? Is it him? Or the other magicians in his group?
'' DD Thank you as always for the advice about EA . Agreeing with you that his Evocation is not Something that by no means that , I Would every use myself He is a well educated Man He knows a great deal on what He speaks on in his interviews Some of witch are Okay While his Other Videos Are not To my liking that Much ' Reading his Books So far . I only have one Book from him The Book of Azazel and its Okay Read but after reading Some of it '' I am not Convinced He's Working with ,The Same Lord Azazel that many of Us have Worked with just from my own notes from Working with Azazel ' Myself it don't sound like its the Same Dark lord but then again .. I just started Reading the book maybe its to Early to Make this Statement But ' I understand yours and Anatel's point of view about EA Koetting So. I will take what is useful to me from his books and Teachings ' then let the rest Be :D

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:41 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
I am gonna find out for myself about Koetting. I plan to take one of his evocation classes. I will not be using any trap circles, or all of his methods. I think it should be interesting. I know my limits, and there are a lot of things I won't do. As for expensive books, he is offering his entire collection of books for $99 in an ebook form on the 'become a living god" website. Further, he is allowing folks to make payments on his classes. I'll review his stuff here after I finish the class. I guess I'll see!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:15 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
SH
Yes please do share your experiences, I think we can all learn things even if we don't agree and in fact for me, the more I disagree the more I look to learn since there must be something in there that is important for my overall development as a person, magician second.

I also think that we all work with energies differently, your Azazel may be different than his, but that doesn't make either of you wrong. I personally feel these beings are so vast and so in tune to what people are ready for that they morph accordingly. EA has a particular style, he does particular workings in very structured ways. Maybe that is the Azazel he works with. Just always follow your heart guys and if it feels wrong don't do it.

My next segment in Mark Allan's work is Evocation and he has a lot to say about it indeed. He feels as we do, good luck trying to abuse them or force them into a triangle. But his process is very interesting in that it is not about control or confinement, but more about a focal point to manifest the entity. Once you have manifested, you invite them into your circle. I think his process makes a lot of sense for people who are newer to working with some of the more powerful lords, gods, and demons. But that is my take.

there are many well known ceremonial magicians out there and I have listened to all of the interviews on youtube while I work, doing this has helped me weed out the ones I know I will never read more about. And on the flip side of that coin I pass no judgement because these people have been practicing classic ceremonial magick longer than I have been out of diapers (and yes that is a friggin long time).

Since My true practice is the Simon Necronomicon, there is a process for that, I followed it to the T my first year through the system. My second year and second time I changed it up a bit, made it more personal to me and my workings with my Patron and my New Demon Commander, who I also involve.

I am about to go through a third time since recently I have met another Necro Priest and I have learned some new things they do, we swapped stories so to speak and each of us is going to try the others. I am actually super excited to do this. Actually typing this up gives me an idea for a new posting idea. time to get people thinking...

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next