Interview: Thai Animism & Sorcery With Peter Jenx

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Heidi

[youtube]jjcZQp0aqDc[/youtube]
Darth Moronius

Thai mystic is interesting :)devil:
I also read some essential oils made from dead bodies or somthing ,not sure is its healthy :unsuredevil:
Heidi

That would be nam man prai, oil extracted from corpses.
Darth Moronius

Heidi wrote:That would be nam man prai, oil extracted from corpses.
Yes, I think that one! :)devil:
It's amazing culture, still.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This interview is amazing! Thank you so much for posting Heidi! It is really fascinating to explore the different spiritual practises from different cultures.

:hug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Just wanted to bump this thread. I have recently been in touch with Peter and have a few items on their way to me. He has 2 books available, one on Sak Yant (magickal tattoos) and one for pre-order called The Thai Occult that will detail the different types of magickals available--a hefty book.

I'm very intrigued with the deity known as Phra Ngang, who is known as a demon but is closest to the human heart and easiest to connect with. He may also be considered a Deva or Djinni. I'm starting to understand him as a "he" but that there are millions of Phra Ngang from all levels. He works with you very closely in the way that is perfect for you based on your choice of the amulet you get. There are many fraud pieces out there, so for anyone interested in working with Phra Ngang, Peter is one individual you can rely on--he's connected with the Ajarns that are making and blessing these amulets.

I haven't even gotten my items yet and I'm dreaming about them. That has NEVER happened before. My gut tells me that big changes are coming with these new additions and that my entire family of companions and familiars are going to be be benefitted.

A tidbit Peter suggested for me is that whenever a new spirit/deity comes into our lives, burn 16 incense sticks to all the spirits in the area, your own spirit family and the ones that live on and around the land where you live. Ask all of them to allow your new companion to come in peace and announce him/her as your guest. The first time I did this, a cloudy, but sunny day turned into a heavy rain and back into bright sunshine, all before the incense finished burning.

Also, as I've learned from a few paths of spirit workings, keep a glass (or glasses) of fresh water available for your companions. It's an inexpensive offering and takes only a moment to change out in times when you can't spend more time with your magickal friends.

In closing, if you have an interest in Thai magick, give the video a listen. I can't stop listening--something about this path of magick is awakening my passion and calling me to something deeper. I'm looking forward to the journey.
Heidi

Ok I seriously had a "am I going crazy???" moment there because I posted an interview with Peter Jenx last week but I was pretty sure I didn't announce that here in the forum.

And suddenly there's this thread with my name in the person who started it and it's about an interview with Peter. :crazy:

I guess the interview wanted to be posted, so here's the link:

https://unseenseraph.com/thai-occult-in ... eter-jenx/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did your amulets arrive ChatHound? What's your experience with them so far?

I like Phra Ngang too and have several Phra Ngang amulets myself. I had some crazy experiences with them, especially with my first one that had started working before it even got here.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

So fascinating! I've just begun an obsessive fascination with luk thep / kuman thep / relationship between thai spirit dolls, and reborn dolls so it was utterly bizarre to see this posted at the height of my own frenzy.
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Heidi, it was your post that got my attention...I didn't realize you are Unseen Seraph. :lol:

Your video came up in my Facebook thread and I took a listen. I listen to shows like that all the time, but I listened to it 3 times within a few days and want to listen again.

I've been communicating with Peter and I find him very friendly, helpful and easily accessible; it would seem his mission is to connect the Thai occult world with the world at large. It's a powerful role and I'm glad he's the one doing it.

I haven't gotten my pieces yet, but my Kuman Thong should be here this week. It has already cleared customs here. I ordered a couple of things to pamper him and they will arrive, very likely, on Monday if not Tuesday. The Phra Ngang amulet and the magickal piece have not yet arrived. I'm getting very excited. I've got most of the Kata memorized. What is usual, though, is that each piece (and depending on the Ajarn that created it) will have a different Kata or suggestion as to how to connect. My Kuman Thong, for instance, has a Kata but the main thing is to connect and spend time, speaking often and softly as one would a child.

I'm very interested to see how Phra Ngang will influence the Western world. It's important for me to feel like the deities I work with are relatable. I'm not finding many folks yet that even know about him, so it's very cool to hear you already have experience with him, Heidi. I hope you'll share more, if/when you desire to. Thank you for that link! :devilbow:
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

:devilshock: :devilsecret: :scareddevil: :Ddevil:
I am a kind of in love with phra ngan now :shocked:

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”