Live Podcast With Dawn

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Okay all, as promised here is my interview with my professor. I honestly can't listen to my own voice so will just share and hope for the best. He took me all over the map of course....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K008lxHMhFY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Awesome!! Thank you so much for posting this DD, I am looking forward to listening to it today!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I am currently 44:31 into it but had to pause it (kids lol) I am enjoying it so far. I agree with a lot of what you say about djinn and it was cool to hear Akelta's name mentioned a couple of times so far too!
Thank you for sharing DoubleD, its nice to get to "know" you better :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
DoubleD

Ah i am so glad you are listening. I am just starting my research into all of this so I could only share what I have learned so far, being careful not to speak super matter of fact. I did indeed talk about Akelta since it is really her domain, certainly more than I.

Akelta's interview with William should be up this week, I can't wait to hear that one. He was thrilled with it, he sent me a note afterwards about how awesome she was...

So Akelta, you were awesome..
Satyra

DoubleD wrote:Ah i am so glad you are listening. I am just starting my research into all of this so I could only share what I have learned so far, being careful not to speak super matter of fact. I did indeed talk about Akelta since it is really her domain, certainly more than I.

Akelta's interview with William should be up this week, I can't wait to hear that one. He was thrilled with it, he sent me a note afterwards about how awesome she was...

You are on the road to greatness , keep it up! Great interview, DoubleD, I would not have guessed this was newly learned :devilthumbs:
DoubleD

oh thank you, that means a lot. Maybe it isn't recently learned in my DNA, just in my little pea brain. I am enjoying the process for sure.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

DoubleD wrote:Ah i am so glad you are listening. I am just starting my research into all of this so I could only share what I have learned so far, being careful not to speak super matter of fact. I did indeed talk about Akelta since it is really her domain, certainly more than I.

It was a wonderful interview you did :cooldevil: and awww it was a fun interview to do and thank you so much again for the introduction. I am glad he enjoyed it just as much as I did and thank you so much for your kind words :)

*hugs*
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

DoubleD

glad you approve Akelta, and I was thrilled that you two were able to speak. Your work is important and I am glad I could help get it out there.

I would love for him to do a Google hangout with some of his students and you and I, or others.
DoubleD

well all, in typical people fashion my past interview caused a shit storm with my old paranormal group.

My buddy, who just quit the team last week shared my interview because I was on the team, we "were" friends and while not their cup of tea he thought it might be interesting for them to hear.

WRONG!!! It's funny really.

I guess my views are so far off base and wrong according to them that they went ballistic (not sure why) and got mad at him for sharing it. What a bunch of immature ass hats.

I guess they took what I feel as fact, who knows. so much for open minded diversity, oh I forgot, what that really means here is we are open and diverse as long as you believe the way we do.

Good riddance to them
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

DoubleD wrote:well all, in typical people fashion my past interview caused a shit storm with my old paranormal group.

My buddy, who just quit the team last week shared my interview because I was on the team, we "were" friends and while not their cup of tea he thought it might be interesting for them to hear.

WRONG!!! It's funny really.

I guess my views are so far off base and wrong according to them that they went ballistic (not sure why) and got mad at him for sharing it. What a bunch of immature ass hats.

I guess they took what I feel as fact, who knows. so much for open minded diversity, oh I forgot, what that really means here is we are open and diverse as long as you believe the way we do.

Good riddance to them
Oh wow, you know I have found that about people, the ones that claim to have open minds often don't. It is easy to have an open mind when you are with a group of people who share your views, especially if you all share views that go against the grain of society. But to find a truly open mind you need to be faced with views that are different them yours, look at them and go, well what if that is possible. There is nothing wrong with exploring something new. Either you will learn something amazing and profound or you will realize that you disagree and your own beliefs will be stronger.

When people get angry, that makes me laugh the most. I don't agree with everything I hear, but you know what, some things are not my path and it doesn't matter if I agree with them or not, some things help other people and are meant for them, I can only bring to the table and share what I learn and listen to other peoples journeys. I think some people who get offender and angry like that it is because it is challenging their views and instead of saying hey what is this they get angry that it is moving away from what they think and challenging their notion of reality. Just my thoughts on this. Personally I think it is awesome when something challenges the norm, but I love debating.

I am also reminded of the saying. Well behaved women rarely make history, so YAY for challenging the norms and status quo! I thought your interview was great DD!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”