Live Podcast With Dawn

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ah thanks Akelta, I was just wondering how you have been doing lately and here you are.

I totally agree with your sentiments, I, like you, love learning what makes other people tick and you are correct, it's easy to call yourself open and diverse when you only surround yourself with like minded people. It's great to have that support but when all you do is bobble head in agreement on every topic then you don't learn anything.

I think the anger is funny too, now the name calling has come in and the typical crap. I could say a lot about this ground but I have refrained from going there. Needless to say they are a group of phonies, not because they can't investigate, but because they talk out both sides of their mouths and turn their backs on friends who choose to grow and move on.

The whole point of the interview was to be challenged and I certainly made a point to state that I was no expert. bleh onward and upward.

How have you been Akelta?
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

DoubleD wrote:Ah thanks Akelta, I was just wondering how you have been doing lately and here you are.

I totally agree with your sentiments, I, like you, love learning what makes other people tick and you are correct, it's easy to call yourself open and diverse when you only surround yourself with like minded people. It's great to have that support but when all you do is bobble head in agreement on every topic then you don't learn anything.

I think the anger is funny too, now the name calling has come in and the typical crap. I could say a lot about this ground but I have refrained from going there. Needless to say they are a group of phonies, not because they can't investigate, but because they talk out both sides of their mouths and turn their backs on friends who choose to grow and move on.

The whole point of the interview was to be challenged and I certainly made a point to state that I was no expert. bleh onward and upward.

How have you been Akelta?
Aww thank you for asking :) I have been busy, good but busy, lol and also found out I was 4 months pregnant, lol lots of things in the works. We had a heat wave here and we don't have AC so I was not happy with the heat, but it is much cooler now and our beloved rain has returned so I am happy.

It is sad really, I would love to sit down with people of different faiths and beliefs and just have a healthy fun discussions of what we all believe. I think it would be an incredible learning experience and as long as we kept it a friendly discussion it really would be amazing to hear how different people see spirituality and the world. It is just when people get defensive and start attacking others that problems arise.

The name calling is total crap and completely unnecessary, it really does say a lot about people and honestly it is so inappropriate. All you are doing is expressing something you have learned and are exploring. I wonder why people feel so threatened by beliefs that are not their own. It is ok to disagree, disagreements can be awesome and lead to discoveries, but to attack other people, that is not right. I thought your interview was wonderful!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I really like this interview giving by Akelta ' also each one is amazing 'She is right on point about each matter that's being Talked about Especially about Demons and Dark lords . I enjoy them all :devillove:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”